Welcome "Trust' !!!

Posted by Rizki triana On 11:18:00 PM
"Hi there ! I want to introduce my self. My name is trust. I'm here to replace your missing trust. I know that's impossible, but sure i'll do my very best.
Aldo gave me a duty to always accompany you wherever and whenever you need. He knew that he can't always be on your side everytime, that's why he sent me here. So everytime you miss him, just take a look at me or maybe hug me eventough I'm not that fat that makes you comfortable on hugging me, but i'm sure that's better than hugging nothing right? i hope my existance here can bring back a little precious wonderful smile on your face. i know Aldo will be jealous to see that I'll have a chance to be hug by you or sleep together with you, he never had that chance i guess. But it's okay! I think he deserves it ! :)
Oh yeah before i forgot, Aldo has 2 messages for you. First, he really regret what he has done, how stupid he destroy you precious trust and he really beg you the deepest sorry from the bottom of his heart. and the second one he said "When destiny calls you,you must be strong. I may not be with you but you have to hold on. cause You'll be in my heart, ALWAYS."

With love,
Aldo"









0 Responses to 'Welcome "Trust' !!!'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
Graduated from 78 SHS and student of communication science in University of Indonesia

Followers

History